I’m participating in MakeoverMonday project (not as regularly as I wish) and I often feel the need to modify/improve vizz which I created in particular week.
When is this feeling strongest?
- when I’m talking with people about my work and gathering their feedback
- every Friday when I’m reading the article summarizing the key learnings and interesting vizzies of the week on MM Blog.
- very often when I see amazing and inspiring visualisations made by other participants
Many times I don’t do it, but with vizz for 17th week I finally did it.
I was inspired by the original vizz.
But I wanted to show which skills appeared on top position the most times and also their position during years in all countries in one dashboard. First I expressed my intention by this vizz:
At first I was quite contented, but as came feedback from my colleagues, when I saw other vizzies and especially when I read article by
- the way I have used the colours doesn’t help to understand the story
- highlighting only one insight could work better
- I forgot to align the columns properly when data for some year were missing
- the note should be on more visible place
So here is my second try: